About Me

My photo
I demand your complete submission. You will have limits and so will I. I will respect you, but you will respect me even more. I realize you have feelings coursing through your veins as do I. However, my feelings are more important. At the end of the day, you will always know who's BOSS - ME! No matter where in the universe you may travel, you will be thinking of me - Ms. Sophia.

Shoe of the Week! 05/16/11

Shoe of the Week! 05/16/11
Alexander McQueen

Shoe of the Week!

Shoe of the Week!
Alexander McQueen

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Shoe of the Week!

For all you foot fetishists out there, including My bitch, I will now be adding the "Shoe of the Week" photo for your enjoyment.  These designer shoes are from my own personal collection gifted to me by My bitch.  I love them so much that I feel it's only fair to share the love with you.

As always, I'd love to hear from you.  Please feel free to leave your comments - good, bad or kinky.

Lovingly,
Ms. Sophia

P.S.  I wore this outfit for My bitch's birthday night out this weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Ms Sophia:

    Love your photos and the new boots. Just wish the photos weren't so small. Thank you for sharing!
    Be well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ms. Sophia, thanks for your photos.
    Any chance to see a larger version of them? On your website maybe? Pleaseee!

    ReplyDelete