About Me

My photo
I demand your complete submission. You will have limits and so will I. I will respect you, but you will respect me even more. I realize you have feelings coursing through your veins as do I. However, my feelings are more important. At the end of the day, you will always know who's BOSS - ME! No matter where in the universe you may travel, you will be thinking of me - Ms. Sophia.

Shoe of the Week! 05/16/11

Shoe of the Week! 05/16/11
Alexander McQueen

Shoe of the Week!

Shoe of the Week!
Alexander McQueen

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Cum Home for Lunch

I'll try to keep it short and simple...

Friday, I picked up the phone and firmly instructed my slave to leave the office and get home immediately.  Mind you, he works 45 minutes away.  He made it in 25 minutes (he's finally starting to get what I expect from him).

I was waiting for him in bed - naked, legs spread and oh so moist.  I heard him come through the front door and nearly trotting down the hall.  He knew exactly what to do - cock hard as a rock.  He undressed in seconds and placed his face between my legs.  I quickly locked him in.  He had nowhere to go.  I smothered his face with great glee.

Then, I demanded his cock inside me - hard and fast like a jackhammer. 

This is what I had for lunch:



This is what he had for lunch:

Tell me, what did you do during your lunch hour?  Leave me a comment.  I'd love to hear what you have to say.

3 comments:

  1. Looks like a fitting lunch for him. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmm yes, nice lunch. But I cant decide if I want it from there, or from the spout itself with my own red lipstick on during lunch break.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That would be the most delicious meal ever.

    ReplyDelete