About Me

My photo
I demand your complete submission. You will have limits and so will I. I will respect you, but you will respect me even more. I realize you have feelings coursing through your veins as do I. However, my feelings are more important. At the end of the day, you will always know who's BOSS - ME! No matter where in the universe you may travel, you will be thinking of me - Ms. Sophia.

Shoe of the Week! 05/16/11

Shoe of the Week! 05/16/11
Alexander McQueen

Shoe of the Week!

Shoe of the Week!
Alexander McQueen

Friday, February 11, 2011

Happy Birthday, Bitch!

Today is bitch's birthday.  I have a fun-filled weekend planned full of caning, whipping, flogging, nipple torture, CBT, humiliation, sensory deprivation, fire and ice, spanking... The list goes on.  Oh, the "bonds that tie"... pun intended.

Shhh... it's a surprise!

Gotta go finish getting prepared.  Check back soon to see how bitch's birthday weekend turned out.

Lovingly,
Ms. Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment