About Me

My photo
I demand your complete submission. You will have limits and so will I. I will respect you, but you will respect me even more. I realize you have feelings coursing through your veins as do I. However, my feelings are more important. At the end of the day, you will always know who's BOSS - ME! No matter where in the universe you may travel, you will be thinking of me - Ms. Sophia.

Shoe of the Week! 05/16/11

Shoe of the Week! 05/16/11
Alexander McQueen

Shoe of the Week!

Shoe of the Week!
Alexander McQueen

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

My Pet Bitch

When I call bitch My “pet”, I often think of a puppy that is owned by their Master.  As witnessed, a puppy that hungers attention, jumps up excitedly when given that attention, craves to be petted, and loves to be close, often at the feet, of it's owner.

In order to assure that a puppy doesn’t run off on it's Master, collars and leashes are used to keep the pet “in line” and “under control”.  Additionally, the collar is used to train the "pet" to be obedient.

The collar also becomes the symbol of being owned by a Master.  In My bitch's case, the Master is Me, Ms. Sophia.

My bitch's collar, however, is more than a symbol of ownership by Me.  In our case, I see it as a symbol of little bitch being My property, being My pet, and being kept “in line” and “under My control” – a symbol that he is being trained to be My obedient possession.

My bitch has only had the collar around his neck a few times.  Regardless, he sees the collar as testament that he is following My orders, that he is owned by Me, and that our D/s relationship is very real.  It is the beginning of becoming a well-trained pet.

My little bitch loves the thought of being My pet.  As such, he looks forward to having Me pull on his leash and follow My lead at all times.  he is learning quickly to be obedient as he knows the consequences for stepping out of line with Me.

he recently said to Me, "Being collared by You is my honor and being trained to be Your sub is my privilege.  I live to follow your commands.  I reinforce my loyalty to you and beg you to keep me under Your control.”  he wears his collar as a display that he is My pet and prepared to act as any pet that desires the attention of his Master... Me!

Lovingly,
Ms. Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment