About Me

My photo
I demand your complete submission. You will have limits and so will I. I will respect you, but you will respect me even more. I realize you have feelings coursing through your veins as do I. However, my feelings are more important. At the end of the day, you will always know who's BOSS - ME! No matter where in the universe you may travel, you will be thinking of me - Ms. Sophia.

Shoe of the Week! 05/16/11

Shoe of the Week! 05/16/11
Alexander McQueen

Shoe of the Week!

Shoe of the Week!
Alexander McQueen

Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Mistress/Valentine's Day!

For those of you who may not be privy to this tidbit of information, the day before Valentine's Day is has become known as "Mistress Day"... "Mistress" in the sense of being "the other woman."  As you’re no doubt shocked to discover, some gentlemen apparently use the day before Valentine’s to entertain women other than their committed partners—so often, in fact, that it’s just a few indiscretions away from becoming an official national holiday.  I, however, prefer to think of "Mistress Day" in the sense that you and I share a common interest...

May someone's bottom be spanked, may they be tied in restraints, may a prostate be massaged, may feet be worshiped, may ass play begin... more importantly, may love and respect between two be shared today and always.

Shouldn't everyday be "Mistress Day?"  I believe so!

Wishing all my readers a very Happy and Kinky Valentine's Day!

Lovingly,
Ms. Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment