About Me

My photo
I demand your complete submission. You will have limits and so will I. I will respect you, but you will respect me even more. I realize you have feelings coursing through your veins as do I. However, my feelings are more important. At the end of the day, you will always know who's BOSS - ME! No matter where in the universe you may travel, you will be thinking of me - Ms. Sophia.

Shoe of the Week! 05/16/11

Shoe of the Week! 05/16/11
Alexander McQueen

Shoe of the Week!

Shoe of the Week!
Alexander McQueen

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

The Cumming Feminization of Corporate America

For those of you who need to catch up to speed, in the world of female dominance, one of the most powerful and widely practiced methods of subduing a man is the forced feminization of a strong, unequivocal male man.  The most interesting thing is that this seems to be a popular fantasy amongst male submissives.  They feel the need for this when they are submitting to a female dominant...when they are submitting to Me!

Today was the day I decided to have one of my slaves stop over on his way to work...we'll call him "Georgina." Now, in case you haven't noticed, Georgina is a bit on the large side.  A big husky male who is well known and respected in his industry in Corporate America.  He's intelligent, well educated, hard working, skilled and strong in every sense of the word.  But today, not for long and not if I have anything to say about it.

I teased Georgina for quite some time and eventually brought him to full ejaculation.  He felt so manly. Ha!  Little did he know what I really wanted from him.  He cleaned himself up and then began rambling on about meetings with executives all day and business travel...blah, blah, blah.  I quickly told him to shut his trap and put on these pretty purple panties.  At first, he  "pretended" to be shocked, but I could see a sparkle in his eyes and the slightest of slightest grin on his face.  He was excitedly nervous as he put them on and I loved every minute of it...the humiliation he was experiencing...the power I will always hold over him.  To add insult to injury, I then made him clean my bathroom.  What a sight to see!

I like to make him wear lacy panties as much as possible to the office, and especially whenever he rides his motorcycle.  Here you have this Corporate America executive riding to work on his bad-ass bike wearing purple panties.  You gotta love it.  I could see them sticking out of the back of his pants as he rode away.  I waved good-bye and blew Georgina a kiss.

And there you have it Ladies and male submissives...the cumming feminization of Corporate America!  I'm sure my slave isn't the only executive in this delightful predicament.

The point is, I want him to be reminded of My control over him even when he's at the office doing something powerful.  Today, as he stood in front of many other executives, he was constantly reminded of My power and control over him.

Lovingly,
Ms. Sophia
your Mistress Next Door

No comments:

Post a Comment