About Me

My photo
I demand your complete submission. You will have limits and so will I. I will respect you, but you will respect me even more. I realize you have feelings coursing through your veins as do I. However, my feelings are more important. At the end of the day, you will always know who's BOSS - ME! No matter where in the universe you may travel, you will be thinking of me - Ms. Sophia.

Shoe of the Week! 05/16/11

Shoe of the Week! 05/16/11
Alexander McQueen

Shoe of the Week!

Shoe of the Week!
Alexander McQueen

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Ms. Sophia's Foot Stool

It was a long day... up at 5am to run for the half-marathon I'm training for, back home to get ready and all business professional looking - with a touch of Mistress added in - and then off to work.  By the time I got home, My feet were aching and I was in dire need of a foot massage.  Just as the thought ran through my head, the phone rang.  It was one of my most devoted slaves.  Oh, the heavenly foot fetish gods must have been watching over Me all day and answered my prayer.

I was able to take a nice long and well deserved bubble bath before slave arrived.  When he arrived, he knew to strip down completely and pour me a glass of my favorite wine.  he began to massage my feet carefully yet firmly... My toes, the sole, to the heel, My ankles, slowly moving upwards to rub my aching calves and then to My thighs... a nibble here, a suckle there, and licks in between.  he proceeded to move further up but I immediately stopped him with a quick whack from my crop.  he had not asked permission and there are consequences when one does not ask for permission with Me.  he knew better but I also know him well enough to know he did it on purpose.  he wanted to be punished by Me.  he apologized and begged for forgiveness.

When all was said and done, it was time for Me to put My feet up and relax for a few hours... he quickly obliged and got on all fours.  Ahh... a foot and leg massage, a glass of My favorite wine, and a devoted slave for a foot stool... the power and control I hold over slave is quite erotic.

It's good to be Me!

Lovingly,
Ms. Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment