About Me

My photo
I demand your complete submission. You will have limits and so will I. I will respect you, but you will respect me even more. I realize you have feelings coursing through your veins as do I. However, my feelings are more important. At the end of the day, you will always know who's BOSS - ME! No matter where in the universe you may travel, you will be thinking of me - Ms. Sophia.

Shoe of the Week! 05/16/11

Shoe of the Week! 05/16/11
Alexander McQueen

Shoe of the Week!

Shoe of the Week!
Alexander McQueen

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Happy Birthday, Bitch! Part 2

My bitch stopped by the next evening to show me this. So, I gave him more!
Now that the extended festivities of My bitch's birthday weekend are over and he's - sort of - had time to recuperate...

Let's just say I left his ass on fire... for several days!

My toys of pleasure and pain were used with lovingly fierce strokes and intentions.  After stopping by Sunday evening to show me his so-called "battle scars," I felt that I didn't do him enough justice over his birthday weekend.  I mean, after all, one's birthday is a special occasion and something to be remembered.  Right?  So... I took to his ass again!  When will this pitiful little bitch of Mine learn his lesson?

Anyway, his birthday weekend started off with Her and his bikini waxing appointments.  I thoroughly enjoyed Mine... bitch, not so much.  Then it was off to dinner at one our favorite trendy restaurants in Hollywood and later on drinks at a cozy little spot.  The rest of the weekend he spent being bound, paddled, caned, pricked, prodded, poked, had hot wax slowly dripped upon him - everywhere!, received bout after bout from My riding crop, led around on collar and leash, teased with tiger balm, felt the use of My vampire gloves, smacked with a ruler, felt the "tingling" sensation of a "zipper" (one of My favorites), and teased and denied endlessly. 

My bitch's birthday is so close to Valentine's day, that I only felt it appropriate to continue showing My love and locked him up.

And, all of this done from the bottom of my heart.

Happy Birthday to My bitch!

Lovingly,
Ms. Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment