About Me

My photo
I demand your complete submission. You will have limits and so will I. I will respect you, but you will respect me even more. I realize you have feelings coursing through your veins as do I. However, my feelings are more important. At the end of the day, you will always know who's BOSS - ME! No matter where in the universe you may travel, you will be thinking of me - Ms. Sophia.

Shoe of the Week! 05/16/11

Shoe of the Week! 05/16/11
Alexander McQueen

Shoe of the Week!

Shoe of the Week!
Alexander McQueen

Thursday, October 14, 2010

All Locked Up and No Place To Cum

It's getting dark outside and my slave is enjoying his last few moments of "freedom" in this beautiful city of mine.


The countdown begins...I bring him to the edge over and over and over again not allowing him to come.


he's in torture begging me to allow him to release... moaning... groaning... clenching his jaw... but I won't have it!  All I can do is smile and revel in the power I have in the palm of my hand - both literally and figuratively.


I love every aspect of tease and denial.  However, I'm not sure who enjoys it more, he or I.


The "click" of the lock closing gives me a twinge and a thrill and I feel myself getting moist between my legs even more.  I allow him to take in a deep breath of my sweet scent and then send him on his way to bed.  All I know is that I'm the only one of the two of us who's going to get off tonight!

Sweet dreams...

2 comments:

  1. Kept by 7...Thank you! If you have any suggestions for me to try let me know. Thanks for following!

    Ms Sophia

    ReplyDelete