About Me

My photo
I demand your complete submission. You will have limits and so will I. I will respect you, but you will respect me even more. I realize you have feelings coursing through your veins as do I. However, my feelings are more important. At the end of the day, you will always know who's BOSS - ME! No matter where in the universe you may travel, you will be thinking of me - Ms. Sophia.

Shoe of the Week! 05/16/11

Shoe of the Week! 05/16/11
Alexander McQueen

Shoe of the Week!

Shoe of the Week!
Alexander McQueen

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Happy Anniversary to Me...and My Bitch!

Driving through the canyon roads
 I know it's been at least two weeks since you've heard from Me, but I've been a busy Mistress.  It's all good.  I've missed all of you very much... xoxo

My bitch and I recently celebrated our anniversary.  he showed his love and devotion for Me by surprising Me with a Porsche 911 Carrera.  WOW!  Then again, I deserve it.

Top down...wind in My hair...hairpin turns...and pushing the limits.  But My greatest thrill was to have My bitch in the seat next to Me in chastity...teasing him as I drove through the canyon roads.  Yes, I can shift gears and tease at the same time.

Dinner was nice.  The conversation... well, you can only imagine if you've been keeping up with My blog.



Porsche, leather, gold handcuffs and the need for speed!
What did bitch get?  A hook up his ass attached to his collar with a chain.  Ahhh... nothing like a bit predicament bondage on one's anniversary.

Happy Anniversary, bitch!

Lovingly,

Ms. Sophia


                                                                                                                                                                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment