About Me

My photo
I demand your complete submission. You will have limits and so will I. I will respect you, but you will respect me even more. I realize you have feelings coursing through your veins as do I. However, my feelings are more important. At the end of the day, you will always know who's BOSS - ME! No matter where in the universe you may travel, you will be thinking of me - Ms. Sophia.

Shoe of the Week! 05/16/11

Shoe of the Week! 05/16/11
Alexander McQueen

Shoe of the Week!

Shoe of the Week!
Alexander McQueen

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Introduction

Hello all! I am Ms Sophia. As many here, I have recently started a female lead relationship with my husband and am Dominant to a chosen few. I have been Dominant all my life and have participated in the scene, however W/we have decided to take it to the next level. To the average observer I am just a girl next door who loves to wear heels, boots and a hint of stylish leather. Only a small circle of close friends know what happens behind closed doors (or right under people's noses discreetly in public). Living in a Female lead relationship I control my slaves release and keep him locked securely in his cbt 6000. I have started this blog as an outlet to express my thoughts and feelings as well as to correspond with others and share thoughts and ideas. I look forward to sharing with you!

Ms Sophia

2 comments: