About Me

My photo
I demand your complete submission. You will have limits and so will I. I will respect you, but you will respect me even more. I realize you have feelings coursing through your veins as do I. However, my feelings are more important. At the end of the day, you will always know who's BOSS - ME! No matter where in the universe you may travel, you will be thinking of me - Ms. Sophia.

Shoe of the Week! 05/16/11

Shoe of the Week! 05/16/11
Alexander McQueen

Shoe of the Week!

Shoe of the Week!
Alexander McQueen

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Bitchin' Kitchen

After a long, hard day of working with foolish minions, the last thing I want to do is to come home and cook a meal.  So, what's a girl like me to do?  Hmmm...don't need much time to think about this one.  I have My bitch to do my cooking for Me!  


As I prepare Myself for his arrival through the back door of the house, I think of what's in store for him when he comes home and I begin to laugh uncontrollably.  Yet, at the same time I'm feeling sorry for the poor fool and what's ahead of him...little does he know.  We've played this game before, but this time I'm going to play a little harder...no, a lot harder!


My bitch came home and when he saw Me lounging on the sofa with a glass of wine, dressed in his favorite latex attire and cane by My side, his mouth dropped wide open.  I could see the excitement in his eyes yet, I also noticed a slight tremble in his hands.  As he approached Me closer, he saw the cane and began to tremble even more.  All I could do was laugh.


I've trained him well.  he immediately offered to refill My drink and then scampered off to the bedroom to change into his cooking attire.  he emerged shortly thereafter wearing nothing but a frilly apron and lace panties.  My bitch knelt before me and kindly asked "what do You desire for dinner this evening, Mistress?"  I responded "surprise Me, bitch!"  At the same time, I warned him that if I didn't like the meal, he would be seeing and feeling the endless wrath of my cane close up.  Needless to say, there was fear in his eyes with a tinge of excitement.


There's something to be said about seeing an executive in corporate America diminished to a slave at home prancing around in the kitchen and taking orders...quite amusing I must say, not to mention extremely humiliating for him.  The immense joy this brings Me.


I watched him fumble around the kitchen, both nervous and excited, keeping a close eye on every move he made.  he knew I was watching, which made him even more nervous not to fuck up My meal.  So, just for the hell of it, I got up from the sofa and slowly walked over to him with cane in hand.  The sound of My stilettos on the hardwood floor brought excitement to us both...he was hard and I was a bit moist.  As I got closer, I could see from the front of the apron that he was beginning to drip.  Our eyes locked and he knew I was telling him to control himself or there would be severe repercussions.  I, on the other hand, began to feel My sweet juices run down the inside of my thighs.  he knew better than to look between My legs.  I waved the cane in his face just to get a thrill for Myself and a jolt out of him and it worked.  he's so easy to intimidate.  I turned around and bent over, pretending to tighten the laces on My stiletto boots, so he could see my bare ass...trying to push it in his face to tease him.  This would be his dinner later on if he played his cards right.   Then, I  walked away laughing inside.


The meal he so lovingly prepared for Me was scrumptious.  Though, I'm not sure which I enjoyed more - the meal itself or seeing My bitch kneeling on the floor next to Me, head down, while I ate.  He cleaned the kitchen spotless afterwards.  My bitch knows the high standards I have set for him.  Then, he begged mercilessly to worship my ass.  I made him wait in anticipation for over an hour, all the while his cock getting harder and dripping.  I led him to My playroom....


to be continued...



No comments:

Post a Comment