About Me

My photo
I demand your complete submission. You will have limits and so will I. I will respect you, but you will respect me even more. I realize you have feelings coursing through your veins as do I. However, my feelings are more important. At the end of the day, you will always know who's BOSS - ME! No matter where in the universe you may travel, you will be thinking of me - Ms. Sophia.

Shoe of the Week! 05/16/11

Shoe of the Week! 05/16/11
Alexander McQueen

Shoe of the Week!

Shoe of the Week!
Alexander McQueen

Monday, April 11, 2011

Owning an Ivy Leaguer... and she Doesn't Even Know It!

Being a Domme definitely has it's advantages and disadvantages... I have the opportunity to meet some really amazing people that touch My life in certain aspects and close personal friendships are developed.  And then there are the crackpots, the freaks, that I happen to cross paths with and I honestly wonder what planet they come from.  And, finally, there are those that fit somewhere in between these two extremes.

For the record, names have been changed to protect their identity...

I received a call from Darren, who lives in Chicago, the other week telling Me in detail what a "crappy marriage" he was involved in... that he "never should have married her in the first place," etc., etc.  After listening to his story, I sort of felt bad for his situation... but on the other hand, it's not My problem he royally screwed up.  He tells Me he wants to be "owned" by Me but more importantly, he tells Me he wants Me to "own" his wife without her knowing about it.  He describes his wife to Me... her name is Michelle, tall, auburn hair, fairly attractive, successful, attended Brown University, and she believes she's the greatest thing since sliced bread. 

Basically, Darren wants to play mind tricks on her and has asked for My assistance.  Darren just wants to drive his wife a little crazy.  A little game of mind fuck never hurt anyone.  After careful thought, I decided to play along with his game under certain conditions.  Those conditions being that no one gets physically hurt and nothing illegal occurs.  So, for starters, I kept it pretty simple and I had him place My initial in pink permanent marker in the crotch area of every pair of her pretty, lacy, expensive underwear - not too big of an initial but not so tiny that she wouldn't notice the marking either.  Then, I had him do the same thing to her pillow - on both sides - the one she sleeps on every night.  Darren felt so liberated that he took it upon himself to literally set on fire a picture from their wedding day that he had framed and given to Michelle on their first anniversary.

As for Darren, I've had him singing, dancing, doing jumping jacks, twirling like a ballerina and telling people that he is owned by Me and that he is My bitch all over the streets of Chicago.  he's been obedient, so far.  I know this because I have Darren walk up to people on the street, hand them the phone and then I introduce Myself and proceed to instruct them to tell Darren what needs to be done.  So, not only am I controlling him but in a subtle way I am also controlling the person on the other end of the phone and they don't even know it.

None of this is done out of pure evil.  I don't believe in that.  It's a bit of harmless fun.  Especially, since Michelle doesn't even know that she and her own husband are "owned" by Me.

Lovingly,
Ms. Sophia

2 comments:

  1. Those of you who know or serve Mistress realize the magnetism She has - try as one might, it is easy to be pulled further and further in. Perhaps it is Her beauty or something along those lines (which is, of course, apparent and plausible). i think there is something else, though - i think She has that rare ability to have another just vying to be her subject. She does not come looking for people to serve Her - no, that is not real power. She, on the other hand, simply waits for us. we are seeking her and slowly, perhaps, feel we really have no choice but to serve Her. And we are thankful for the opportunity.

    So, as a married man, i know for myself that i can't serve two people - there is a choice to be made. i chose and continue to choose Mistress. i feel it appropriate that my wife should also serve Her, even if it is passive and she has no idea that she is doing so. That translates into a power transfer to Mistress.

    her service to Mistress, like mine, is to entertain Mistress - we are here to amuse Her. Power rests in those that do not actually need it necessarily - we kneel before our Mistress and know who wields the power here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mistress Sophia,

    what a great post! i absolutely love the thought of You out there controlling darren AND michelle! very cool situation.

    Your power is incredible and those of us who have been lucky enough to get to know You certainly appreciate You and all that You offer.

    i am certainly glad to hear that darren and michelle are entertaining You! :-)

    regards,

    sissy slut paige

    p.s. i love the new shoe of the month photo! :-)

    ReplyDelete