About Me

My photo
I demand your complete submission. You will have limits and so will I. I will respect you, but you will respect me even more. I realize you have feelings coursing through your veins as do I. However, my feelings are more important. At the end of the day, you will always know who's BOSS - ME! No matter where in the universe you may travel, you will be thinking of me - Ms. Sophia.

Shoe of the Week! 05/16/11

Shoe of the Week! 05/16/11
Alexander McQueen

Shoe of the Week!

Shoe of the Week!
Alexander McQueen

Monday, January 31, 2011

Woman Worship

As I stared out the window to watch the sun begin to set and hide behind the ocean - watching the sky glow with colors of red, orange, gold and purple - I was somehow reminded of the passion between My bitch and Myself we shared.  This, in turn, brought on a strong sensuous mood and I suddenly realized that I was in need of some serious worshiping this weekend.

I picked up the phone and ordered bitch to drop what he was doing and come over immediately.  Almost instantaneously I began to hear his breathing race.  Within seconds, bitch hung up the phone and shortly thereafter he arrived.  I ordered him to take off all his clothes before he presented himself to Me.

Wearing My favorite black patent leather stilettos, short leather skirt and a torso hugging corset, I sauntered over to My favorite chair and sat Myself down in it.  My bottom sinking perfectly into it's seat.

My poor darling bitch has such a foot fetish, and like many modern women, I know exactly how to use such a delightful weakness to my advantage. I sat back and waited for bitch to enter the room.  I didn't have to wait very long.  When My bitch entered, our eyes locked for a split moment and then he respectfully looked to the floor.  bitch dropped to his knees immediately... I've trained him well.  His body was naked, apart from the locked chastity harness he wore permanently around his shaven genitals and the leather collar of ownership around his neck, which appropriately said "bitch."  he crawled anxiously across the floor towards me.

I ordered him to pour Me a glass of wine from the freshly opened bottle by my side.  As ordered, he poured My glass of wine and then without a word from Me, he lowered his face to the floor, nose pressed into the floor, his head resting an inch from the pointed toe of my firmly planted shoe. The little bitch held that position, with his fingers clasped behind his neck and his elbows spread wide.  I inspected My little bitch for what seemed like an eternity to him.  My body began to tingle and My heart began to race.

With the snap of My fingers, My little bitch quickly maneuvered his body underneath the chair in which I was sitting.  There She was... staring him right in the face... My sweet scent intoxicating him.  He knew exactly what to do next...

My obedient little bitch is good like that.

Lovingly,
Ms. Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment