About Me

My photo
I demand your complete submission. You will have limits and so will I. I will respect you, but you will respect me even more. I realize you have feelings coursing through your veins as do I. However, my feelings are more important. At the end of the day, you will always know who's BOSS - ME! No matter where in the universe you may travel, you will be thinking of me - Ms. Sophia.

Shoe of the Week! 05/16/11

Shoe of the Week! 05/16/11
Alexander McQueen

Shoe of the Week!

Shoe of the Week!
Alexander McQueen

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Preparing for Slave

Energy, nervousness, excitement, the rush of adrenaline.  This is what I feel as I prepare for my slave to arrive, as often as I've done this.  I close my eyes and take a deep breath.  I must be completely focused.  A wrong move could be devastating.
 
The room is dimly lit and there's music softly playing in the background.  My corset is pulled tight against my breasts.  My thigh-high boots fit perfectly embracing me.  The heels are tall and spiked - perfect for the trampling my slave is about to receive.  My tools of torture are displayed and crying out to me to be used.
 
I search deep within for the power I will need tonight...it's there.  There's a knock at the door.  My slave has arrived...on all fours and head bowed.  I am ready.  Let the games begin...

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ms. Sophia:

    The build up of anticipation before a session makes it feel like Christmas morning! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Ms, Sophia,

    I met your blog and enjoying your thoughts and ideas / opinions.
    It's great to interact with blogs whose people are of other cultures and whose minds are open and free.

    My Master and I experienced a relationship of D / SM is also, and we're already there 3 ½ years together and a happy complicity.

    I'll be closely following it and following your blog, ok?

    If they wish to visit us, are always welcome.

    Sorry if my English is not the best ...

    Tender kisses,

    ÍsisdoJUN

    ReplyDelete