About Me

My photo
I demand your complete submission. You will have limits and so will I. I will respect you, but you will respect me even more. I realize you have feelings coursing through your veins as do I. However, my feelings are more important. At the end of the day, you will always know who's BOSS - ME! No matter where in the universe you may travel, you will be thinking of me - Ms. Sophia.

Shoe of the Week! 05/16/11

Shoe of the Week! 05/16/11
Alexander McQueen

Shoe of the Week!

Shoe of the Week!
Alexander McQueen

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Erotic Combat

http://sites.google.com/site/combativewomen/catbat.jpg

I've recently been thinking about erotic combat for some reason...not sure why, but I won't question it or agonize over why it's been running through my mind for weeks.  So, I did some research and found it to be, well, quite erotic.  Yet, I'm not exactly sure if it's right for me.  I mean, I'm sure I wouldn't mind watching two combatants have at it...but, for me, just not sure.

I can see that erotic combat becomes a contest for physical supremacy.  Physical contact and the struggle with a powerful woman are, indeed, quite erotic.  Wouldn't you agree?  It seems to be a marriage of sensuality and strength...of pleasure and pain...both I find to be extremely stimulating.

I get it.  But still not sure if I should even consider participating.  Maybe I should just remain a spectator.  What do you think?

Please send me your thoughts, your opinions, your experiences.  I'd like to hear from anyone and everyone...you, Your subs, your Owners, etc.

Lovingly,
Mistress Next Door

1 comment:

  1. I admit to becoming a bit aroused when watching certain types of wrestling, etc. The type within a controlled environment of course, hate actual fighting.

    I think its often that the athletes have well toned bodies, work out a great deal, are glistening with perspiration, groaning, grunts, writhing, struggling, usually are not wearing much clothing,,,, :)

    ReplyDelete